For the last year I have used this bread to replace bread in my sandwiches, make danishes, raisin bread, hot dog buns, hamburger buns, pizza crust, etc. in my Nutrisystem Copycat Meals. The possibilities are endless! It’s perfectly flat on one side to make adding toppings easy peasy. As I use cloud bread in recipes I will share the recipes here.
This bread is not my recipe, I found it about a year ago and have attempted to find the original but haven’t been able to.
Now for the good part.
Each roll has:
45 Calories, 4g of Fat, 2g of Protein, and 0g of Carbs.
3 eggs separated
1/4 teaspoon cream of tarter
3 oz cream cheese
1 teaspoon or 1 packet splenda
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Separate the eggs being careful not to get any yolk in the whites.
3. Beat the egg whites until they start becoming stiff, 3-4 minutes.
4. Add the cream of tartar and beat until stiff peaks form. I usually beat mine for 10 minutes total.
5. Add the cream cheese to the egg yolks in a separate mixing bowl.
6. Beat until the egg yolks are pale yellow and doubled in size.
7. Fold the egg yolk mixture into the egg whites. Avoid too much mixing, just gently fold together.
8. Spray a cookie sheet with zero calorie non-stick spray and dollop your batter on. You can make them as big as you like, for sandwiches I usually make six. Flaten them a bit using the back of your spoon
9. Bake for about 30 minutes. The tops will be golden and firm. Let them cool and enjoy.